Razer: DeathAdder Chroma
Where would your PC gaming experience be without a mouse? No where, I suppose.
Since 2000 AD the mouse has become one of the most important and integral parts of any gaming rig. And, you guessed it, our friends at Razer are leading the charge into the 21st century with this fantastic device –The DeathAdder. (Last in the Chroma series).
Like the rest of the Chroma series the DeathAdder is a tech filled monster.
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- 10,000dpi optical sensor
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Always-on mode
- 200 inches per second/50g acceleration
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 127mm/5” (Length) x 70mm/2.76” (Width) x 44mm/ 1.73” (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105g/0.23lbs
I will admit that I was not instantly taken by the DeathAdder after having spent the past few years using and preferring a heavier mouse for my gaming requirements, but soon the lighter and sleeker monster claimed dominion in my heart. The DeathAdders smooth contours and elegantly placed buttons made my gaming experience -especially those in strategy gaming and survival horror- that much more personal, as I glided quickly over the battlefield to lead my troops to victory or fled swiftly down a corridor chased by a damned alien.
There is not much more I can tell you apart from this: The DeathAdder, like the rest of the Chroma series, is a fantastic piece of technology. Well worth the R700+ purchase price. It, like the rest of the Chroma series, will keep you in good quality gaming for years to come.
Oh! One last thing that may interest you. You can sync up ALL your Chroma products. That’s right, you can unite them all in epic LED glory. Trust me folks you could spend years playing around with the 16 million + combinations.